New arrests on the morning Jail Log at the Greene County Sheriff’s Department:
- February 23 – Pamela Lou Corlett, 50, Odon, Ind., was arrested on a warrant issued for failure to appear in a case involving misdemeanor harboring a non-immunized dog. Her bond was set at $5,000 surety with ten percent allowed.
- February 23 – Randall L. Roberts, 56, Linton, Ind., was arrested on a warrant issued on a preliminary charge of misdemeanor domestic battery. His bond was set at $5,000 surety with ten percent allowed.
- February 24 – Richard A. Overton, 32, Linton, Ind., was arrested on a preliminary charge of misdemeanor operating while intoxicated involving endangerment. His bond was set at $4,000 surety with ten percent allowed. He was released later the same day after posting bond. Indiana State Police Trooper Richard Klun was the arresting officer.
- February 25 – Andrew N. Gorman, 32, Solsberry, Ind., was arrested on a warrant issued on preliminary charges of felony possession of methamphetamine and misdemeanor battery resulting in bodily injury. He was being held without bond.
- February 26 – Michael John Muska-Smith, 33, Hopkinsville, Ky., was arrested on a warrant issued in an out-of-state case involving aggravated battery. He was being held without bond.
Defendants are presumed innocent until proven guilty. Individuals are booked into jail on warrants issued by courts or on “preliminary charges” based on recommendations of investigating or arresting officers. Preliminary charges may change when a new case is filed in court by the prosecutor who reviews the case and makes the charging decision.